Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sunset Approaches and I’m tired

‘Idál (Justice), 16 Qudrat (Power), 165 B.E. – Wednesday, November 19, 2008 about 4:48 PM Pacific Time

All right, waiting for a bus can be tiresome. True I have a book with me and a journal to write in, but waiting is still tiresome. I'm taking the Paratransit bus to work and back home again. For the last week the bus has been late picking me up from work, but reading and journal writing helps pass the time.

I'm not sleeping well, so perhaps that's part of the reason I'm tired. I think I just need to relax a little and unstress. I'm not sure how to do that, but I intend to find out. I would really like to have is a home office to do my work in rather then sitting in the loving room. We do have a spare room, but I think I'm going to make it into another bedroom and see if I can rent it out.

To turn the spare room into a bedroom would mean buying another bedroom set. Turning it into an office would mean having another telephone line put in. I'll have to check and see which is cheaper. It might be cheaper to turn it into an office. I already have a computer desk and chair, all I would need is another phone line put in.

Having a home office would mean fewer distractions. Having another phone line would mean that people could actually get through to me on my regular phone. On the other hand, renting the room out would mean more money. I'll have to check and see what else is necessary to rent the room out. Either choice would go a long way in helping me unstress and I wouldn't be as tired at sunset.

No comments: