Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I finally got my Paratransit ID

Fidál (Grace), 8 Qudrat (Power), 165 B.E. – Tuesday, November 11, 2008 about 8:31 AM Pacific Time

I got the ID last weekend and I used it on the regular root on Monday to go to my meeting. I called the Paratransit yesterday afternoon and arranged for a ride to work on Wednesday. However, I didn't arrange for a ride to work on Thursday or Friday, so I'm going to have to call them to arrange for those two day.

Mom and I should go somewhere on Friday to pick up some food. I'm going to have to reschedule the food pick up until next week. I just can't afford to take off another day this week. I don't know why I'm posting this, because no body really wants to know about our financial situation. In this economy, everyone has financial problems to deal with.

At this point, I'm worried more about what to do with the car parked in my driveway that won't run. I've already put too much money into it, so I'm not planning on putting any more in, especially since I don't know if the engine is damaged or not. It won't run because of the timing belt, but it needs a new water pump as well.

The advantage to having a car that doesn't run is you don't have to buy gas for it. Of course, as soon as my car stopped running gas went down. All right, I think that was a coincidence. Still it makes me wonder just like it raining right after washing the car. Of course, I haven't washed my car myself in the past two years, because if I wash the car in the yard, I could get a ticket for wasting water. After all, I live in a desert in the middle of a drought.

No comments: