Saturday, November 15, 2008

It’s been an extremely frustrating morning

Jalál (Glory), 12 Qudrat (Power), 165 B.E. – Saturday, November 15, 2008 about 6:37 AM Pacific Time

It’s been an extremely frustrating morning following a frustrating week. I've made some stupid decisions and wasted time stressing over things that turned out to be illusions. This morning my internet connection wants to tip-toe through cyberspace without warning and then it disconnects. My browser sometimes gets lost and can't find the website I'm looking for.

Fortunately, I'm too stubborn to give up. If I wasn't I would have tossed in the towel, curled up in the fetal position and pulled the covers over my head. I haven't look at the checking accounts yet today, I will do that after I finish all my postings and a few other on line tasks. I haven't gotten my mother up yet, but I will soon.

I did get a couple of prayers said this morning, before looking at the bank accounts I think I will say a couple more. Prayer and meditation always seem to calm me and make any bad news easier to handle. Perhaps that was the problem with the past few days, I've been trying to handle things myself rather then relying on spiritual assistance.

No comments: