Sunday, November 02, 2008

Time Fell Back

Jamál (Beauty), 18 Ilm (Knowledge), 165 B.E. – Sunday, November 2, 2008 about 7:54 AM Pacific Time

Time fell back and I didn't set the clocks back until about 4:35 AM. I was up at 2:00 AM, but I didn't set the clocks back. I slept on the love seat last night because I was too miserable to go to my bed. I woke up feeling better, but I was still tired so I went to my bed. I slept a little while and got up about 3 something.

When I got up I ran SpyBot, which I had to update because I hadn't ran it in a couple of months or so. I know I should run it about once a week, but I don't always do that. Anyway while it was running I made coffee and set the clocks back. Actually, I should say clock because the only clock (other then the one on my computer) in the house working is the one on the dinning room table.

I have a wall clock I have to get batteries for and another electric clock I have to plug in and set. The electric clock I'll plug in this week, I'm putting it in Mom's room on her night stand. The wall clock will go in either the living room or the dining room. I'll move the clocking on the table to my room. I still have to get backup batteries for the two clocks.

I'm glad that daylight savings time has ended for the year. The problem is that my times sense is going to be messed up for a few days because I'll think it's later in the day then it is. Oh well, I'll eventually get things straight, so there isn't any use worrying about a smell matter like my sense of time.

No comments: