Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday of a Long and Interesting Week

Istijlál (Majesty), 17 Qudrat (Power), 165 B.E. – Thursday, November 20, 2008 about 6:40 AM Pacific Time

OK, I'll admit that I could probably do with less interesting, at least for a little while. Until I get caught up with everything I'm behind on anyway. Tuesday a neighbor took me to the bank and then to the store, so we have bread. Being without a car is a pain, but I think I've mentioned that before.

Anyway Tuesday when I was getting back in the neighbor's car, I opened the door and hit myself in the mouth. I don't think I've ever did that before, but that's what happens when I get distracted and don't watch what I'm doing another lesson and another step toward transformation. I have a lot of lessons lately, which I may or may not blog about. It depends on what the next week or so has in store for me.

I'm not going to work today because Mom has a dental appointment at 11:00 AM and the Paratransit bus gets here about 10:44 AM. I hope it's on time, however I'm not going to worry about that. For the past week or so I've taken the Paratransit bus to work and home. The morning buses came on time, but the ones taking me home were late. If I have somewhere else to go then one late bus throws the entire schedule off.

I carry a book to read and a pen and paper journal to write in, so waiting isn't the problem. Fortunately, the only place I had to go was the bank and the store. Today, while Mom's in the dentist, I'll walk down to Food 4 Less and get dishwashing liquid. I'm going to have to start making a grocery list when I go to the store because without a car I can't just drive there if I forgot something.

No comments: