Friday, November 07, 2008

It's getting light outside and colder

Istiqlál (Independence), 4 Qudrat (Power), 165 B.E. – Friday, November 7, 2008 about 6:02 AM Pacific Time

It's getting light outside and colder. When I woke up this morning it was chilly, but now dawn is approaching and it getting colder. From where I'm setting, at my computer, I can look out my living room window and watch the sky change colors as the sun nears the eastern horizon.

Yesterday was cold when I got up, so I turned the heat on. Then last night before going to bed I turned the temperature down so the heat wouldn't come on in the night. It didn't get too cold last night, but this morning I turned the temperature up to 65 degrees. I don't want it any higher then that, if the thermostat is set at 65 then the heat will go off when the temperature in the house gets to 70 degrees.

I have to be at work by 8:30 or 9:00 AM, but 8:00 AM I can get to work on time. Even walking I can get to work on time. My car is setting in my driveway, not running. I think I'm going to have to get another car because the engine in this one is damaged. However, I'll worry about that at the end of November. In the mean time, I'll just buy a 30-day bus pass. The only problem is walking to the bus stop, all of which are at leas 1/2 mile away.

No comments: