Monday, November 03, 2008

I need to get organized

Kamál (Perfection), 19 Ilm (Knowledge), 165 B.E. – Monday, November 3, 2008 about 3:55 PM Pacific Time

Tomorrow Qudrat begins and I need to get organized. I have found it's easy to get things done when you have a car and gas in the take to take you home quickly. However, when you walk a mile to work and then back home again it takes a bit more time.

All right, so I've probably never been the most organized person in the world. Organization is not one of my strong points. However, in order to get anything achieved a person has to have a little organization. There was a time when I had a little organization, but lately it seems I don't have any. I think I need to take a different approach for one thing, I need to stop gripping and get organized.

I realized today on my way home from work how much I gripe. No to anyone else usually, but to myself. I don't know why I just realized this today, maybe it was because the walk was easier. It wasn't any shorter, but it was easier. Perhaps I'm getting used to the walk and I now have time to listen to my thoughts.

I thank that is a part of transformation, learning to listen to ones thoughts and actually consider what you are saying to yourself. Now all I have to do is take one step at a time and do a little each day. I don't know what I'm going to do about getting organized tomorrow, since I will spend the day working at the polls. Perhaps take notebook with me and write down the areas I need to focus on.

No comments: