Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Plans

Kamál (Perfection), 2 Qawl (Speech), 165 B.E. – Monday, November 24, 2008 about 3:54 PM Pacific Time

Sunset is approaching. I can look out my living room window and see the autumn clouds change for white to pale peach. It's been an interesting day and I looks to be an interesting week. Thanksgiving is coming up and, thanks to my brother, Mom and I are going out for lunch. I think we're going to a Terrible Herbst hotel on Paradise Road.

Right now we're planning on going to the buffet, but we could change our minds when we get there. I called Paratransit today and they will pick us up about 10:42 from home. After we finish eating, the will pick us up about 1:42, with a 5 to 25 minute difference before or after. I thought about going somewhere else, but then decided that the Hotels have good buffets and coffee shop menus on holidays. You can always find the tradition holiday food and be assured that it's good.

After we finish eating then we will come home and spend the rest of the afternoon doing whatever. Mom enjoys cleaning house so we will do some house cleaning and maybe watch a little T.V. Since I don't have to be back to work until Monday, December 1, I will work on the December fantasy newsletter.

No comments: