Sunday, November 23, 2008

I have two new 2009 Calendars

Jamál (Beauty), 1 Qawl (Speech), 165 B.E. – Sunday, November 23, 2008 about 3:01 PM Pacific Time

I have two new 2009 calendars. One is a wall calendar show pictures painted by Norman Rockwell and the other is a desk calendar with photos of National Parks. Our insurance agent sent these calendars to us. They may be the only 2009 calendars we get, which is fine with me. I only need one calendar and Mom needs one.

There was a time when I thought we needed a calendar for every room in the house, but then I realized we only used two or three of them. The rest remained on the wall with show January for the next eleven months. I did download a 2009 calendar to my hard drive. I labeled that one Deadline Calendar, because I use it to keep track of writing deadlines and appointments.

2009 ought to be an interesting year, if for no other reason then there are three Fridays that fall on the thirteenth of the month. I'm not sure what else is coming up in 2009, but I'm looking forward to it. Of course, I always look forward to a New Year because it has so much potential for every individual.

No comments: