Sunday, November 16, 2008

Winter is coming

Jamál (Beauty), 13 Qudrat (Power), 165 B.E. – Sunday, November 16, 2008 about 3:44 PM Pacific Time

Winter is coming in a few more weeks. I spent most of the morning reviewing stories on writing.com. I reviewed fantasy and science fiction stories about winter. I think I like the idea of picking a theme or subject and then reviewing stories on that subject. I am hoping to get some more reviewed later today or tomorrow, but I think I will review poems.

I was born in winter. My birthday is December 24, so winter is a subject I enjoy reading and writing about. Perhaps I won't do any more reviews today. I still have a poem to write for today and I need to work on a novel or a short story. I also have to do a virus scan today.

It is getting close to sunset here in Las Vegas. I can look out my window and see the sun setting. My garage door is open, it won't shut, and the sun is reflected through the window in the garage. I think I will post this now and get off line for a little while. Finish off line writing or make some more coffee. Perhaps I'll write a poem about winter.

No comments: