Thursday, November 06, 2008

I'm back

I'm back after a couple of days of not posting. I just finished downloading three days worth of e-mail, which I'm going to have to read. However, I won't get to it tonight.

I'm tired and I think the main reason is that I complain too much. I complain about the pain in my knee and it gets worse. I complain about being tired and it gets worse. I complain about not having any money and it gets worse. I'm going to stop complaining and I think everything will get better. I'm going to try it for a few days and see what happens.

My car is back in my driveway and it's still not running. However, walking is getting to be interesting. I'm going to have to get a 30 day bus pass because it's getting too expensive to pay the daily price.

I'm tired so I'm posting this and going to bed. Good night all.

No comments: