Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One More Day of Work this Week

Fidál (Grace), 3 Qawl (Speech), 165 B.E. – Tuesday, November 25, 2008 about 2:55 PM Pacific Time

One more day of work this week and I have a four-day weekend. On Thanksgiving we're planning to go out for lunch and then stay home the rest of the day. On Black Friday, I think I'm going to have to go out, but not for Christmas shopping. I have two prescriptions to pick up.

One prescription is at the Walgreens on Las Vegas Blvd. and Charleston. The other is at the Wal-Mart on Charleston and Nellis. I will be traveling to opposite ends of Charleston on a CAT bus. I'm going to be gone most of the day. That is unless I change my mind and pick up one prescription tomorrow after work.

The only problem with that is I will be getting back home after dark. Not that it bothers me to walk in this neighborhood after dark; it's just that the walk from the bus stop to the house is a long one. If I go to Walgreens to pick up Mom's prescription, I won't be able to stop a the grocer store and get a couple of much needed items.

Let's face it, I'm just not looking forward to going to both the drug store and the grocery store in the same evening. When I went to Food 4 Less last week, I over estimated what I could carry home and pulled a muscle in my shoulder. The pain has just started to subside. I don't want to pull another muscle this week.

No comments: