Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tribulation Tuesday: The way I deal with tribulation

Fiḍál (Grace), 12 Kamál (Perfection), 171 BE - Tuesday, August 12, 2014 about 11:13 am Pacific Daylight Time

He who puts his trust in God, God will suffice him,
He who fears God, God will send him relief,
Baha'u'llah

Tribulations,
tests, and difficulties
build muscles on the soul.

My way of dealing with tests, difficulties, and tribulations is to write, pray, and turn to Baha'u'llah. I do not know any other way to deal with the difficulties of life except through prayer, placing everything in God's hands, talking or writing letters to Baha'u'llah, and writing blog entries, stories, or poem. If I could not do these things then I am not sure how I would deal with the changes and chances of daily life.


Prayer
reciting or reading
the revealed words of Baha'u'llah.

I remember that before I became a Baha'i I was always looking for the right words to use when I prayed, but now all I have to do is open my prayerbook to find the right prayer. When I pray I used the prayer from my prayerbook. Sometime I write a letter to Baha'u'llah in my pen and paper journal because that helps me focus on the issues at hand. Sometimes I address Baha'u'llah in my thoughts and this helps as well. I also write poems about what is happening to me or how I feel. The poem help me deal with tribulations and difficulties as well.

Poems
need just the right words
to express faith.

No comments: