Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Tribulation Tuesday: Reconsidering Breakfast

Fiḍál (Grace), 5 Kamál (Perfection), 171 BE - Tuesday, August 5, 2014 about 11:03 am Pacific Daylight Time

This morning, I got up about 4:30 am, took my thyroid medication, said a prayer, responded to some blog prompts on writing.com, and did a couple of reviews. It was a nice cool morning, so I had the door open while I was doing all this. After I finished writing and reviewing, I got off line and fixed me breakfast. By the time I finish breakfast it had warmed up so I closed the door and turned on the air conditioner.

After breakfast I got online again because I have a couple writing projects to finish on writing.com. I am so tired that even my arms are tired. I am not sure what is causing the problem, but it is possible the breakfast I at caused the issue. This is not the first time I have encountered this issue, so I think it must be something I am eating for breakfast, but I do not know what.

I think I will change my breakfast menu from hot cakes and jelly or English muffins and cream cheese to fruit or chicken. I do not seem to have this problem when I eat fruit and chicken for breakfast. Tomorrow I have an appointment at 9:30 am so I'll fix a piece of chicken or fish tonight so that I have something quick to fix for breakfast in the morning.

I am so tired that I can hardly keep my eyes open and I have a lot more work to do before going to bed tonight. However, since I am so sleepy I will post this and then get off line for a short nap. I do not want to sleep very long, maybe five or ten minutes because, as I wrote, I have a lot of work to complete today.

No comments: