Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Midweek Reflections: A weary Wednesday evening

It's Wednesday, August 6, 2014, somewhere around 8:04 Pacific Daylight Time. I'm tired. I don't want to think anymore today. I don't want to write anymore today, if I have to think about what I'm writing. I can write if I don't have to think.

It's a weary Wednesday evening
I don't want to sleep,
I don't want to play games,
I don't want to do much of anything.

I still have to put the laundry back in the laundry-grocery cart because I picked up my senior commodities allotment for August. I used the cart to roll the two bags of food into the house because they were too heavy for me to carry in. It was a good thing I had the cart because the handles on one of the bags broke when I took it out of the cart. If I had carried the bags into the house, I would have had food all over the court yard and a broken container of milk.

No comments: