Tuesday, August 26, 2014

It's Time for a Nap

Fiḍál (Grace), 7 Asmá’ (Names), 171 BE - Tuesday, August 26, 2014 about 12:29 pm Pacific Daylight Time

It is time. I have fought against it for so long  and I cannot fight it any more. I have to take a nap. I have no choice I am yawning. My eyes are closing and I am I am attempting to write in my sleep. I can write in my sleep, but the sentences sound weird and do not make sense. I just wrote the following sentence.

My eyes are closing and I cannot find a person...

I do not know what I meant by I cannot find a person. What person did I mean? I do not know because I dozed off right before I wrote it and then woke up to find that weird sentence. I do not know if I will be able to sleep when I sit down on the love seat. Sometime I get so sleepy at the keyboard that I have to get off the computer, but then when I start to take a nap I cannot doze off.

I will attempt to nap, but if I find I cannot sleep then I will either get back on the computer or do some more work in the kitchen. I still have some items to find room for in the cupboards. I am also waiting for FedEx© to pick up a package, so I guess I better open the door slightly so I can hear the delivery person when the truck arrives.

No comments: