Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts on Pennies from Heaven


Fidál (Grace), 11 Jamál (Beauty), 169 BE – Tuesday, May 8, 2012 about 12:50 PM Pacific Time

Pennies from heaven are pennies that you find laying around, usually on the ground. I have a small prescription bottle sitting by my computer labeled “Pennies from Heaven” in which I put all my pennies. I do not limit the pennies to those I find lying around on the ground. I remove the pennies I get in change and put those in the bottle as well.

The “Pennies from Heaven” bottle is almost full, so I need to decide what I am going to do with them. I have them changed into dollars and spend them, but there is not enough for that. I am going to transfer them to a medium sized plastic juice bottle and fill that. Once I have the juice bottle filled then I will get the pennies changed into dollars.

No comments: