Monday, May 21, 2012

Another Triple digit day in Las Vegas


Kamál (Perfection), 5 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 169 BE – Monday, May 21, 2012 about 7:35 PM Pacific Time

I shouldn’t complain, we haven’t had very many triple digit days so far this year. I should hold off complaining until July or August when it get extremely hot. Not that complaining will do any good. The only thing complaining about the weather does is make the hot temperatures more unbearable.

I had an optometrist appointment at 9:20 AM. The trip there wasn’t bad, even without a working air conditioner in my car. I didn’t notice the heat on the way to the appointment, but when I got out of the office I noticed the heat; perhaps it was because the temperature in the eye doctor’s office was cooler then the temperature in my house.

According to the meteorologist, we can expect a cool down sometime later this week. I hope so, because I have an appointment on Thursday, at 10:00 AM, to have the bandage changed on my left leg. In addition, I have to go to the grocery store sometime this week, perhaps on Wednesday right after Mom leaves for the daycare center. The temperature is still cool and if I take a list with me, I won’t have to stay out very long.

No comments: