Sunday, May 13, 2012

A long day in Las Vegas


Jamál (Beauty), 16 Jamál (Beauty), 169 BE – Sunday, May 13, 2012 about 5:45 PM Pacific Time

It has been a long day and the day is not over. Even though the sun has not set, Mom is in bed. She still has one more pill to take, but I cannot give that to her until about 8:00 PM and this mean I will probably have to wake her up.

My cell phone is on the charger and I am trying to relax before I finish some chores before going to bed. It is difficult to do anything when Mom is awake. It is not impossible, but it is difficult. When Mom is awake I prefer remaining in the living room with her. That way I can keep an eye on her, while attempting to get her up and walking a bit.

A long Mothers’ Day
Fresh strawberry pie and
Hazel nut coffee

I made two carafes of coffee today. Mom and I finished the first with our breakfast and so I made another. We did not finish that, in fact we only drank two cups; therefore, I have coffee to warm over in the microwave in the morning. This afternoon, Mom drank a Dr. Pepper and then finally went to bed about 5:00 PM.

No comments: