Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Worried Wednesday a good time to place everything in God’s hands


‘Idál (Justice), 5 Jamál (Beauty), 169 BE – Wednesday, May 2, 2012 about 10:40 AM Pacific Time

It’s Wednesday and I didn’t sleep well last night. My mattress caused my sleeplessness. It’s uncomfortable. It’s too hard. Every time I turned over the pain in my knees woke me up. I need a new mattress, so I will place this situation in God’s hands and go back to sleeping on the love seat or the couch.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my mechanic about 8:30 AM to finish work on my car. I also have an appointment with the wound doctor at 10:00 AM because my left leg is weeping again.  The wound hospital is a block or so from my mechanic’s shop and I plan to walk to the wound hospital. All right, walking to the wound hospital may not be a good idea, but that’s how I’m doing it. I place this situation in God’s hands and continue with my plans because I know that it will turn out all right.

The only thing I can do with worries is to place everything in God’s hands, make my plans concerning a solution, and continue with life. If there is another solution that I haven’t found then it will be made available. Everyday place the day and the situation in God’s hands and continue living in the shadow of God’s Glory.

No comments: