Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Midweek Reflections on trash collection day


‘Idál (Justice), 12 Jamál (Beauty), 169 BE – Wednesday, May 9, 2012 about 9:30 AM Pacific Time

It’s Wednesday, trash collection day in my neighborhood. I forgot to roll the trashcan to the curb this morning. I didn’t get up until 5:00 AM, which is the time I begin getting Mom up. Before waking Mom, I took my thyroid pill, but didn’t do anything else.

I usually takes me 25 to 30 minutes to get Mom out of bed and dressed. Once she has fresh clothes on, I take her into the living room and give Mom her first pill of the morning. After that, I go outside to pick up the Las Vegas Review-Journal. At this time, I normally roll the trash to the curb on Wednesday, but today I forgot all about rolling the trashcan to the curb.

I didn’t think about this being trash collection day until the garbage trucks rolled by my house and then it was too late. Oh well, I’ll just have to roll the trashcan to the curb on Friday night or Saturday morning. I’ll just have to make sure the trash in the can is less then 50 lbs. because if it’s more then that the men won’t empty the can and I will have to transfer some of the garbage to different trashcans.


No comments: