Friday, May 11, 2012

Mothers’ Day Weekend


Istiqlál (Independence), 14 Jamál (Beauty), 169 BE – Friday, May 11, 2012 about 7:00 PM Pacific Time

Mothers’ Day is Sunday. Mom and I will stay home this weekend, as we do every weekend. I bought Mom her favorite pie, so on Sunday we will have strawberry pie; however, I didn’t buy any ice cream. Mom used to eat French vanilla or ordinary vanilla ice cream with her strawberry pie.

Mom doesn’t eat much ice cream any more because it is too rich for her. This Mothers’ Day it was a choice between ice cream or pie, she can’t eat both. I chose to get her the pie because she likes it better then ice cream. Those are our plans for Mothers’ Day. I miss taking Mom out to eat, but we can’t do that this year; so staying home and having strawberry pie will have to do.

No comments: