Thursday, May 03, 2012

Thursday Thoughts on Smelling Roses and transplanting mint


Istijlál (Majesty), 6 Jamál (Beauty), 169 BE – Thursday, May 3, 2012 about 5:30 PM Pacific Time

I need to stop and smell the roses. I need to relax and take a little time off to walk through a park. I need to get my hands dirty and plant something in the ground.

Today I replanted a grapefruit mint plant. I transplanted the little green plant from a small container to a large container. This is the first time I have attempted to transplant anything. I hope I did it properly. I pray the mint plant thrives and grows. No matter what happens to this plant, I am going to do this again because it was fun.

I wish I could post a picture; however, I am having issues with my digital camera’s drivers. The disk that came with the camera is too small to fit in my CD drive (I need to upgrade my technology) and I cannot fide the drivers on the manufacturer’s website. I contacted the company via e-mail. I have not heard anything. My next option is to call technical support, which I will do after recharging my phone’s batteries.

I began this post discussing plants not technology. I need to relax because the issues I have with technology stresses, upsets, and depresses me. While planting or transplanting, seem to have the opposite effect.

No comments: