Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Games I enjoy


‘Idál (Justice), 14 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 169 BE – Wednesday, May 30, 2012 about 6:55 PM Pacific Time

I enjoy only four games. Those are Spider Solitaire, Free Cell Solitaire, Mahjong, and Sudoku. At this point in my life, my favorite is Sudoku. Therefore, you know that if I see a new Sudoku book or a book I do not have, I will buy it.

A few weeks ago, I went into the grocery store for some items. I checked the magazine section first and then I went to pharmacy. Just before I got to the pharmacy there was a rack with books on sale. One of those books was Absolutely Nasty Sudoku Level 4 by Frank Longo. I bought it.

Actually, I had to buy it. First, I had never seen this particular Sudoku book before. Second, it was 25% off. There was absolutely no way I was going to pass up a bargain like that. Today I finished the first puzzle and started on the second.

It has taken me a while to finish the first puzzle for two reasons. One, the puzzle are extremely difficult. Two, I laid the book down and then laid a magazine on top of it. Today I picked the magazine up to read it and then decided I need to relax, so I worked on the Sudoku. Yes, solving Sudoku, even difficult Sudoku relaxes me.

With the possible exception of Free Cell, because I want to play every version if it, I think I will forget the other games for a while and focus on Sudoku book and its 242 puzzles.

No comments: