Sunday, June 21, 2009

I am feeling better this morning

Jamál (Beauty), 17 Nur (Light), 166 BE – Sunday, June 21, 2009 about 6:15 AM Pacific Time

I'm feeling better this morning and I'm not sure of the reason. Actually, I'm not sure why I felt bad for the past few days. I won't say ill because that isn't how I felt, I just felt bad; not like myself and irritable. Anyway, this morning I'm feeling better.

In addition to the evening prayer, I've started saying the Long Healing Prayer revealed by Baha'u'llah before I go to sleep. I'm drinking more water and I'm eating better. Yesterday, I had a portabella mushroom sandwich. In fact, I ate three meals Saturday and drink more water.

Another reason I could be feeling better is that I went to Searchlight, Nevada on Thursday. My sister lives in Searchlight and she had to go back to work, so I drove from Las Vegas to Searchlight Thursday afternoon. It's only about an hours drive so I got there and back in a single afternoon.

I'm glad I'm feeling better today. I like to begin a new week feeling good because it makes the week better. I don't know if I will feel good for the entire week, but I'm feeling good now. I have a lot of writing to catch up because I couldn't focus on writing for several days.

No comments: