Thursday, June 11, 2009

It’s Thankful Thursday again

Istijlál (Majesty), 7 Nur (Light), 166 BE – Thursday, June 11, 2009 about11:57 AM Pacific Time

It's Thankful Thursday again and I'm reviewing the things I have to be thankful for. Sometimes it's difficult to find ten items for my gratitude list and sometimes I have so many things to be thankful I have to make two or three lists.

  1. I am thankful for coffee and having enough coffee in the house to make a pot of coffee everyday for a week.
  2. I am thankful for the out door cloths line that is in the backyard. I have two loads of laundry drying on it now.
  3. I am thankful that the air conditioning unit is fixed and we have cool air now,
  4. I am thankful that the car is fixed and I can now drive it after dark.
  5. I am thankful that the days are getting longer.
  6. I am thankful for having canned soup and veggies
  7. I am thankful for the farmer's market and the cucumber I bought.
  8. I am thankful that the fridge still runs, even though it runs 24/7
  9. I am thankful that I could get ink cartridges at the office supply store yesterday
  10. I am thankful I have enough cash to buy gas yesterday.

No comments: