Monday, June 22, 2009

My Father was a coffee drinker, too

Kamál (Perfection), 18 Nur (Light), 166 BE – Monday, June 22, 2009 about 1:26 PM Pacific Time

I'm a coffee drinker. I enjoy a hot rich cup of coffee with my breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I drink coffee anytime of the day or night without worrying about sleeping. C0ffee doesn't keep me awake. If I can't sleep it's because problem on my mind rather then drinking coffee.

My father was a coffee drinker. I can remember sitting on his lap on Sunday morning while he drink coffee and read the comics to me. I think my father put cream in his coffee, I'm not sure whether he put sugar in his coffee. I prefer my coffee black, unless it has chocolate added. Chocolate is the only thing I like to add t my coffee.

Come to think of it, all the men in my life were coffee drinkers. My grandfather drink coffee as well. Grandpa drink what he called cowboy coffee, which is coffee strong enough to ride a horse without assistance. Therefore, I guess it's natural for me to drink coffee.

No comments: