Saturday, June 27, 2009

The end of a difficult day

It's the end of a difficult day at the end of a difficult week near the end of a difficult month. I don't see anything getting easier, of course I don't see it getting more difficult either. Still you never know when confronted by difficulties precisely how difficult the situation or the problems will become.

I have writing and on-line assignments to complete. I have housework to do. I have a garage full of trash and junk. My driveway needs re pouring, I have to take the car to the mechanic sometime within the next week or so, and I'm tired. I have to get a blood test sometime next week, so I will ask the doctor if there is a physical reason for me being tired.

Someone is coming for the fridge that's setting in the garage Monday. The fridge is running so that the people can see it works. Once I get rid of the fridge then I have a dryer in the garage that doesn't work and I have an old couch that needs taken away. Someone might be able to recover the couch, but I have neither the inclination nor the money for that.

Since I don't see the difficulties getting easier, I'm just going to take each day as it comes. Beginning each with prayer and ending each with prayer. After the past week or so all I can do is handle each problem as it comes up. At this point, the only thing to do is take each day one at a time and hope for the best.

No comments: