Monday, June 08, 2009

I woke up tired this morning

Kamál (Perfection), 4 Nur (Light), 166 BE – Monday, June 8, 2009 about 6:03 AM Pacific Time

I woke up tired this morning, obviously I didn't sleep well last night. In addition, when I went to look at the copy of yesterday's blog entry, I realized I didn't do a spell check. That isn't like me, I usually do a spell check. However, yesterday I didn't and this morning I found some misspellings. Today, of course, I will do the spell check.

I have an appointment with my mechanic this morning to have the car fixed. I'm not sure how long that will take, but I don't think I will get back on-line until this evening. I need to write some check list for blog entries, get a couple of cartridges for my printer, and pay my Internet connection fee. There's probably other things I need to do, but I can't think of them right now. When I do think of them I'm going to put them on my to do list, which I can't print out until I get cartridges for the printer.

No comments: