Friday, June 05, 2009

Four hours to make one post and two to make another

Istiqlál (Independence), 1 Nur (Light), 166 BE – Friday, June 5, 2009 about sunset Pacific Time

I’m tired and I’m attempting to post to another blog. My browser is slow because of my connection. I don’t know why the connection is so slow this evening because I can usually compose and post in less then an hour. This afternoon the time is longer. It’s wearing on my patience.

I’m tired, but I think I said that. Unfortunately, I can’t get a faster connection for a couple of months. Therefore, I’m just going to have to learn to deal with the slowness. There has to be a reason for the connection being unusually slow tonight.

Maybe the problem is that I’m just too stubborn. Perhaps I should have just given up and not attempted to post to this blog tonight. I’m composing this in WORD, I will copy and past it into the blog as soon as the other post is published.

It looks like the entry in the other blog posted; therefore I can complete this entry and post it. I’m going to have to get either DSL or cable modem because it’s starting to hold the phone lines too long.

I don’t like to give up on a post until it’s complete and published. I have to admit that the slowness is beginning to irritate me. I’m going to post this now. Then I think I’ll disconnect and reconnect again to see if that solves the problem.

No comments: