Sunday, June 28, 2009

I’m learning to eat again

I have a full set of teeth again, both uppers and lowers. I'm learning to eat again. I'm getting used to my lower plate. It's still difficult to eat sometimes because my lower plate slips. I don't know what to do about that.

I have goop to hold the dentures in place, but it doesn't always hold my lower plate. I've talked to other people about the problem. They all tell me that it's just something one has to learn to live with, so I guess that's what I will do.

I don't know whether it's a good idea to use the goop, the glue to hold only the lower plate in place. I know there are probably dangers in using the stuff. I haven't investigated the dangers yet so I guess that is the next research on my list. However, I don't have to investigate to know there is some danger involved. Everything one does or uses in life has some danger attached to it that's just part of living.

No comments: