Monday, June 29, 2009

I have one less item in my garage

Kamál (Perfection), 6 Rahmat (Mercy), 166 BE – Monday, June 29, 2009 about 1:57 PM Pacific Time

A young man came to pick up the old refrigerator, which was in my garage. I plugged it in last Friday after I came home from the dentist and its run ever since. The fridge was recycled and the parts are useable. The fridge run 24/7 and kept things cold, so it was a good candidate for recycling.

Anyway, I have one less item in my garage now. The only things left to remove are the dryer, the couch, and the soda machine. I'm want to see the dryer and the couch go next, once they're gone then I will have room in my garage for my car again. Of course, before I put the car in I'm going to have to sweep the floor and rearrange the trash cans.

Maybe I'll just have the garbage truck take the old aluminum trashcans. I have a new plastic trashcan that rolls, so I don't really need the old cans. I can get rid of them and just use the new trashcan.

No comments: