Thursday, February 12, 2009

Analyzing my Dreams

Istijlál (Majesty), 6 Mulk (Dominion), 166 BE – Thursday, February 12, 2009 about 3:28 PM Pacific Time

I wrote yesterday that I dreamed about my father. It's unusual for me to dream about Dad, so I decided to see what dreaming about my father meant. Dreams having meanings and there are several on-line dream dictionaries. There are certain symbols in my dreams that I know what they mean. For instance water is a spiritual symbol and refers to spiritual events.

One of the dream dictionaries I discovered is dream moods. This dream dictionary interprets over 4,000 symbols and key words with over 12,000 meanings. I looked up father and the meaning had to do with security and self-reliance. I also looked up money, but didn't find anything about it. That's no big deal because when I dream about finding money, I usually get money a few days later.

I think I'm going to have to start analyzing my dreams, if for not other reason then they can teach me a great deal about myself. I also suspect that they will assist in the process of transformation. I'll check out the other dream dictionaries later and post their links as well.

No comments: