Thursday, February 12, 2009

Analyzing my dreams – Part 2

All right, I didn't look far enough when it comes to money. I only looked on one page of the dream dictionary under M. I have a reason for not looking far enough, I was distracted by the view of the sky outside my living room window. Sunset is approaching in Las Vegas and there are clouds.

Sunrises and sunsets always distract me. However, when there are clouds in the sky the distraction is longer because the event is more beautiful. Right now, the sun is behind some clouds. The bright sunshine is filtering through some of the clouds and this makes the bottom of the clouds around look darker.

Anyway getting back to the meaning of money in my dreams, money has several meanings depending on what one is doing with it in the dream. I found money in my dream so that is supposed to refer to prosperity and success.

No comments: