Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I found a tin of cookies in the cupboard

Fidál (Grace), 4 Mulk (Dominion), 165 BE – Tuesday, February 10, 2009 about 8:51 AM Pacific Time

I found a tin of cookies in the cupboard when I was straightening out the canned food items. I remember bringing the cookies home around Christmas 2008. It's unusually for cookies to remain in the house for that long because we usually eat them up right away. However, I know what happened.

I put them in the cupboard with the canned goods and then put canned goods in front of them. I hid the cookies behind the cans of veggies. That's why I was straightening out the canned goods, so I could see what we had to use immediately. I'm glad I found the cookies because now we can have cookies and coffee for breakfast or cookies and ice cream for desert today.

Normally, one of us, either Mom or I, straightens the canned goods every couple of months or so. For some reason this year, I waited until February to do that job. I don't know why because straightening out the canned goods is the easiest housecleaning chore there is. All I have to do is take the cans out and put them in order starting with veggies and sauces then going to fruits. Maybe that's why I left it until February because it's the easiest job to do.

No comments: