Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday and a New week begins

Jamál (Beauty), 10 Mulk (Dominion), 166 BE – Sunday, February 15, 2009 about 10:38 AM Pacific Time

It is Sunday, February 15, the beginning of a new week and the day after Valentines' Day. Today the after Valentines' Day sales begin. There ought to be some good bargains today. However, the only things I would be, even remotely, interested in is the heart shaped boxes of chocolate.

I live in Las Vegas, the marriage capital of the world and the only Valentines' item I am interested in is chocolate. I love chocolate. Chocolate is my favorite candy. I doubt that I get any chocolate today. I may drive to the store later for something else, but not chocolate. My grandmother liked chocolate as well and my mother likes chocolate. Maybe I will get Mom some chocolate for her birthday March 19.

When I was a child, in Blackwell, Oklahoma, we made valentines card for our parents or grandparents. The grade school class esI was in always made mailboxes and the students exchanged valentines' cards. The some of the teachers insisted that each student put valentines' cards in every hand decorated mailbox in the class. Other teachers did not insist on that rule, but I always put valentines' cards in every students mail box. I remember how hurt I was when some of the kid in my class did not give me a valentine card, so I did not want to hurt any other student in that way.

No comments: