Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm extra hungry this morning

Kamál (Perfection), 17 Mulk (Dominion), 166 BE – Monday, February 23, 2009 about 7:24 AM Pacific Time

I don't know why, but I'm extra hungry this morning. I got up before dawn today, which is an achievement and rare for the past week or so. I took my thyroid pill and an hour later the other pill I take. When Mom got up I ate a bit, but that didn't satisfy me. In fact, nothing I've eaten this morning satisfies me and I'm not sure of the reason.

I have a couple of boxes of Hamburger Helper in the cupboard and about two pound of hamburger in the fridge. When I went to Food 4 Less yesterday to pick up my meds, I checked the meet counter and found a manager's special on hamburger. The price was too good to pass up so I bought enough ground beef to fix with two boxes of Helper in the cupboard. Perhaps it's the thought of having the hamburger today that's making me hungry.

I was going to wait until lunch to fix the hamburger, but I think I will do it this morning. I'll cook the hamburger and then add the Hamburger Helper. I may also add a can of green beans to it or something else. I normally add more to the meal then what the directions call for on the package. I am a creative cook and I enjoy seeing what other ingredients go with food I cook.

No comments: