Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I dreamed about my father last night

‘Idál (Justice), 5 Mulk (Dominion), 166 BE – Wednesday, February 11, 2009 about 9:34 AM Pacific Time

I dreamed about my father last night. I have never dreamed about my father before. Normally, my grandfather, one of my brothers, or some other male acquatiance appears in my dreams, but not my father. Anyway, my father was in the dream and he offered to take my mother and myself to pick up food. I also found twenty-six cents in the dream.

In the dream, my father looked the way I remembered him. The last time I saw my father I was very young. I remember a tall handsome man. I have pictures of my father and he looked the same as in the photos. My father passed on to the next world several years ago.

I learned about his death by reading his obituary on the internet. That is a difficult way to learn about the death of a relative, but that is how I learned about his death. I wanted to meet my father before he died and say "I love you, daddy." However, now the only thing I can do is find his grave and put flowers on it.

No comments: