Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Mother is going to have cataract removal surgery

I took Mom to the eye doctor on Monday, January 19, and we received the letters today. One was from her health insurance provider they approved procedure and the other was from the doctor's office. She has an appointment to consult with the surge0n, an appointment for the surgery itself and three follow-up appointments.

I put the two of those appointments in the planning calendar, but not the other three. I'm not sure why I didn't put all to them in the planning calendar at the same time. All the appointments are in the same letter, so I have no excuse for not putting them in.

Mom is 87 and her birthday is coming up in March. In 2007, she was in the hospital for surgery and in 2008; she went into the hospital for another surgery. This is an out patient procedure and I have the instructions on what she needs to do after the cataracts are removed. I am just going to take a deep breath and leave everything up to God.

No comments: