Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sometimes I just want to give up

‘Idál (Justice), 3 Sultán (Sovereignty), 165 BE – Wednesday, January 21, 2009 about 12:25 PM Pacific Time

Sometimes I just want to give up, throw in the towel, curl up in the fetal position and let the world pass me by while I cry. I won't of course, I'm not the type to give up. My mother keeps telling me I'm not the type to give up and she is right.

I think what I need is a vacation or to go to a Las Vegas restauran and order a King Cut Prime Rib with raw horseradish, a baked potato, salad and cup of coffee. Unfortunately, I can do neither in the near future. I have to register a car, I'm transferring the plates, but I still don't know how much it will cost. I will check out the DMV website to find out an approximate dollar amount.

Today for lunch, I had sloppy joes made with chicken. No matter how good a person's imagination is, you can't make chicken taste like beef. I know that chicken is better for me then beef, that's beside the point. I want Prime Rib!

A vacation would also be nice. Maybe I can manage the vacation or something close to it. I do have a good imagination, so I can write myself into one of my stories about a vacation. It doesn't come close to the real thing of course, but it might do for now. I have to admit that writing this blog entry has helped a bit. I'm less stressed and smiling.

No comments: