Sunday, January 11, 2009

At least the cloths dryer is working

Jamál (Beauty), 13 Sharaf (Honor), 165 BE – Sunday, January 11, 2009 about 1:50 PM Pacific Time

At least the cloths dryer is working. All right, other appliances are working as well, but the cloths dryer was the one I didn't think worked. I'm still not sure how well it is working, but it is working.

Grandma Newland never worried about automatic cloths dryer working. Even after Grandpa bought her an automatic washer, she still hung her cloths out on a cloths line to dry. We did have a cloths line here, but it broke and I haven't put a new one up. Until recently I didn't think about it because we had the dryer.

I think I'll put another cloths line up later in the year. The old cloths line wouldn't dry an entire load of cloths at a time. Not that I can dry an entire load of cloths with the dryer, but I'm not sure whether the problem is with the dryer or overloading the washer. Anyway, I have an automatic dryer for now; I think I'm going to have to get someone in to check it as soon as I have the money to pay the technician.

However, before I have anything done with the dryer, I'm going to have to get a refrigerator. The fridge is next to get, so hopefully the dryer will continue to work. However, just incase it doesn't I'm going to have to figure out how to put up a full cloths line in my backyard. Because with a line to hang the cloths on I won't have to drive to the launder mat.

No comments: