Monday, January 26, 2009

The idea was simple

Kamál (Perfection), 8 Sultán (Sovereignty), 165 BE – Monday, January 26, 2009 about 7:54 AM Pacific Time

I idea was simple, focus on uncluttering and setting up a spreadsheet with all Mom and my debts in it. My filing system can only be described as creative and it isn't working for me. Therefore, I decided to revamp it and unclutter. I didn't post to any of my blogs all weekend and I didn't get as much done as I wanted to do.

I did succeed in getting somewhat depressed about the bills, but that passed after I got into the process of putting the stuff into the spreadsheet. The idea is to just put the dollar amount down without thinking about it and I don't get depressed. This is another step in my process of transformation.

All right, I did get some stuff accomplished over the weekend. I took one can of trash to the curb on Friday evening for pick up Saturday morning. I found out that it is a two hour walk to and from the Food 4 Less on the corner of Sahara and Eastern. I also found out that if I do take that walk again, I'm going to take a push/pull cart with me no matter how little I get.

I bought enough stuff Saturday to carry home, the problem was I didn't consider my back and how it would feel after I carried the items home. My back is fine now, but Saturday night and Sunday morning it didn't feel so good. This is another step in my process of transformation. As long as I learn from my mistakes, I'm doing OK.

No comments: