Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I got the car registered today

Fidál (Grace), 9 Sultán (Sovereignty), 165 BE – Tuesday, January 27, 2009 about 4:40 PM Pacific Time

I got the car registered today. I got a copy of the title for the old car, so now I can have someone tow it away. Someone is coming for the old car either Wednesday or Thursday and then I can drive the new car all the way into my driveway.

This whole business with the car has gotten me to thinking. All the problems I've worried about over the past few months have worked out. Mostly without my help because in many cases I could do nothing about the situation. I look at the past few months, I look at the past year, I look at the past two years and what do I see? I see God's hand in my life.

The difficulties I have encountered have taught me something about humanity and about myself. God worked his will in my life and taught me something about the human race and myself. I still have difficulties because that is part of living. However, those difficulties will come to an end.

God reveals his will in our lives. We have to look close sometimes to see the hand of God working, but God is always there assisting and helping us along. What we, as individuals, need to do is continue to pray and continue to work. God reveals his will to us. As we live our souls are transformed and our faith grows, but we have to look at the events in our lives and see God's hand.

No comments: