Monday, January 12, 2009

I would complain, but it only makes the situation worse

Kamál (Perfection), 13 Sharaf (Honor), 165 BE – Monday, January 12, 2009 about 1:45 PM Pacific Time

I would complain, but it only makes the situation worse. At least, the situation seems to get worse the more I complain. I learned this lesson over the past two years. The more I complain the worse the situation gets, while the situations in my life improves when I stop complaining.

I do have a lot to complain about, but there are people in this world who have more to complain about then myself. I need to have my car smogged and transfer the tags from my old car to the car I have now. I need to get a new fridge because the old fridge is falling apart. I need to have the dryer checked because I don't think it is working properly. In addition, my mother needs a hearing aid for each ear and both of us need new glasses.

In the present economy all of this is going to be difficult. However, I don't need to complain. Instead of complaining, I need to take action of some type. Therefore, I will take two types of action one is prayer and the other is finding another source of income.

No comments: