Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Think I had a 24 Hour Bug

Jamál (Beauty), 2 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 165 B.E. – Sunday, May 18, 2008 about 2:02 PM PDT

I spent most of Friday evening and Saturday with the dry heaves, which are very unpleasant. I think I would rather have something coming back up then nothing. I think I had a 24 hour bug because it came on suddenly, lasted 24-hours and left suddenly. I am feeling a lot better today. However, there is no use writing about a 24-hour bug in a transformation blog unless I have learned something from it.

I learned several things. First, I learned that there is no use attempting to write anything or posting to a blog when I am ill. Second, when I get ill and have the dry heaves I think I am going to die. I lived, I am feeling better and if it ever happens again then I am going to make sure I have solid food in my stomach.

A new week has begun and I am feeling better. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning for some lab test, not because I was ill, but so I can get back on my meds. I am not sure right now if I will discuss my illness with the doctor or not. If I do it means, I have to stay in the office longer then what I would like. Besides it was only a 24-hour bug, it has left now, so what is the use in saying anything.

No comments: