Saturday, May 10, 2008

I am making myself a weekly schedule

Jalál (Glory), 13 Jamál (Beauty), 165 B.E. – Saturday, May 10, 2008 about 2:03 PM PDT

I am working out side my home and not just attempting to make money online. My schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM. I have even less time to do housework and writing then I did before. Therefore, I am going to attempt a daily schedule again. I have tried a schedule before, with some success and some failure.

This time I am going to approach the schedule a bit different. I found out that I stress when the changes and chances of life interfere with the schedule. I suspect my last schedule was not flexible enough. Therefore, I am going to put some flexibility in it.

I am going to put the normal items on the schedule such as work and social commitments. In addition, I am putting in housework time, writing time and prayer time. I will post the schedule to my off line journal Writing My Spiritual Journey, which I use to bring myself to account.

I am not sure whether my grandmother used a schedule or not. My grandmother would get up in the middle of the night and clean house. Those nights she could not sleep, she cleaned house. I am not sure about cleaning house myself when I cannot sleep. I would rather write, read or pray if I have difficulty sleeping.

No comments: