Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Three more days until Feast

Fidál (Grace), 16 Jamál (Beauty), 165 B.E. – Tuesday, May 13, 2008 about 7:10 PM PDT

The Feast of 'Azamat is on Friday, May 16. I didn't go to the Feast of Jamal and I think that's part of my problem. I haven't felt like myself lately and I don't know why. On Monday I went to the doctor and received two prescriptions. I got those prescriptions fill today. I have another appointment next Monday for lab tests and blood work. I expect to get another prescription.

All right, at 61 I suppose a person should expect to get a few meds. After all I not young any more and the body is aging. However, I think my problem is more then just needing meds. I think I'll explore this in my off line journal and see what I come up with. It's just that I can't seem to get everything done that I want to complete.

Sometime I feel like I'm running in circles and getting nowhere fast. I suppose if one is getting nowhere it may as well be fast then slow. All right, I haven't lost my sense of humor. So perhaps things are getting better. I did miss feast and the month always goes better if I attend the Feast.

No comments: