Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thankful Thursday May 15, 2008

Istijlál (Majesty), 18 Jamál (Beauty), 165 B.E. – Thursday, May 15, 2008 about Sunset PDT

  1. Today I am thankful that the high today was only 90 degrees.
  2. Today I am thankful that I only paid $3.59 per gallon the last time I bought gas.
  3. Today I am thankful for the wind and clouds of the past few days.
  4. Today I am thankful for the meatloaf we had today for supper.
  5. Today I am thankful for the prayers revealed by Baha'u'llah.
  6. Today I am thankful for the short distance I have to drive to work.
  7. Today I am thankful for the telephone line that connects me to the internet.
  8. Today I am thankful for the doctor's appointment I had on Monday.
  9. Today I am thankful that my alarm is set at 4:00 AM.
  10. Today I am thankful for the morning news I listen to before going to work.

No comments: