Monday, May 05, 2008

It's Been a Long Day

Kamál (Perfection), 8 Jamál (Beauty), 165 B.E. – Monday, May 5, 2008 about 7:29 PM PDT

It's been a long day. I can't do any writing or get online at all between 5:00 AM and 1:30 PM Monday through Friday. Today after I got home we went to the bank and cashed a check, then we went to the west side of town. I had a 2:00 PM appointment, which I thought was on another day. This is the second time this year I've let something like that happen. I don't know where my mind has been, but obviously not on my appointments.

After I took care of the appointment, we went to Blue Berry Hill to eat and then came home. I took the messages off the answering machine and then went to the drug store to get a bottle of Mom's meds. I changed another appointment from 11:00 AM on May 22 to 2:30 PM on June 16, at least I think it's June 16. I'm just not with it lately and I don't know what the problem is. I have an appointment next week to see a doctor and get back on my meds. That could be the problem.

The problem could just as easily be stress. Anyway, tomorrow I have to call the air conditioning people to come out and check the central air unit. It hasn't been warm enough to turn it on, but it's going to get warmer, so I need to get them out here this week or next week. It will have to be of an afternoon because I can't take off mornings any more this month. Well that's the blog entry for today. I have other writing to do before I go to bed.

No comments: