Sunday, February 10, 2008

Beauty is an attribute of God

Jamal (Beauty), 4 Mulk (Dominion), 164 B.E. - Sunday, February 10, 2008 about 3:20 PM PST

It's a beautiful cloudy afternoon in Las Vegas. This morning I looked out my living room window and saw blue sky. This afternoon I look out and see white clouds, so there isn't going to be any rain soon. The sun shine through patches in the clouds giving the day a spiritual feeling.

All right, I'm in a better mood this afternoon then I was this morning. I went to get gas and was over joyed that I had enough money to get 1 gallon of gas. It apparently doesn't take a lot to make me happy. I must admit that I did a rant this morning in my writing.com blog. I feel sorry that I wrote so much, but I haven't gone back and deleted the entry. The entry was part of a journal contest I'm participating in on writing.com. However, I don't think that is why I didn't delete it.

1 comment:

Deboriah said...

Ranting is something that we all do from time to time. Maybe it will help you grow somehow. There is a reason for everything.